Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Creepy yet awesome

Totally great interview from this weekend's On The Media about how the Associated Press decides which celebrity obits to write in advance. And yes, of course they've already written one for Britney Spears.

You can read the transcript on the above linked page, but I highly recommend listening to it. Here's why: the tension in the interview is evident. You can feel it. The things the guest avoids saying are as revealing as the things the guest does say.

I should say that I just kind of love this show in general. When I'm really nervous about doing an interview, I actually pretend to be one of the hosts. I even have a bracelet I made - "WWBGD?"*


*That's total bullshit. I do not have a bracelet that says WWBGD. It's a t-shirt.**
**Um, that's baloney too.

No comments: